Scroll Down for Important World News in Video Format including LIVE News Feed to RT
- A regional war or invasion force to take Syrian land that Turkey considers their protectorate.
- A Military build up to provide the western backed terrorists with an endless supply of weapons and manpower required to overthrow the Syrian government.
- A military build up to protect the illegal terrorist’s and their oil trade.
- A defensive posture to shore up its porous border with Syria as per US President Obama’s official statement…
- All of the above...
- The US, UK, France their allies, plus Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and Israel continue to fund, arm and train terrorists to overthrow the Syrian government.
- NATO countries have begun joining the Americans false war on terror. (France and Germany are already there and the UK will vote on it Wednesday December 2nd)
- The US war coalition does not have a mandate from the UN to conduct military operations in Syria, nor does it have the Syrian government’s permission.
- Russia was invited to help eradicate terrorism from Syria by the Syrian government.
- Russia asked all the NATO and US friendly Gulf State countries to join their initiative in Syria but they refused...including Turkey, the US, UK, Saudi Arabia, etc…
- France has stated they will work with Russia but continues to back away from the Russian coalition by siding with the independent and illegal US coalition.
- The Russian Air force is supporting the Syrian Government and eradicating foreign backed terrorists inside Syria.
- The Terrorists are running an oil truck pipeline from Syria into Turkey
- Russia bombed the terrorists oil smuggling truck pipeline and disrupted their revenue flow to Turkey.
- Turkey was angry and deliberately shot down a Russian Bomber over the Syrian region where the terrorist oil smuggling operation passed through.
- Turkey refuses to apologize to Russia for shooting down its plane.
- Russia responded by deploying their S-400 missile system in Syria to protect their air force from any further aggression.
- Turkey then responded by bringing a 1000 units of heavy equipment (Tanks etc) to the border and countered Russia’s S-400 missile defence system with the deployment of electronic jamming equipment.
- NATO backs Turkey’s aggression on shooting down of the Russian jet.
- The US makes up 90% of NATO.
- The US and NATO refuse to work with Russia on eradicating terrorism in Syria.
- US war machine is in full propaganda mode at home to confront Russia.
A partnership between Russia and the Syrian Kurds might already have happened if the following news is confirmed to be true…
Tell them to join Russia’s coalition to eradicate the terrorists and tell them to stop selling weapons to Belligerent Gulf States who arm the terrorists everyone claims to be fighting…and how hard can it be to track 1 Billion dollars a year in illegal Oil sales let alone thousands of trucks crossing the Syrian Border into Turkey…transactions have to show up in the financial system somewhere, because selling vast amounts of illegal oil and the purchase / sale of mass amounts of weapons has to be traced in the American Petro Dollar books…don’t tell me they can’t trace it…